Hi my name is Irfan Im from Indonesia and studying in indonesia.
after Im Graduate form senior high school Im continue my study in University in West java exactly in Bogor.
the name university is Bogor Ibn Khaldun University.
now Im in level three in my university.
Im in Informatics Engineering department in my university.
I wanna make my mom proud of me, so I'll study hard in my University.
my mom is single parents in my life and my young brother life. my mom have a excelent personality.
I promise I'll make my mom proud of me.
First time in my Study Im feel bad cause I can't follow my lesson.Im so bored I can't follow the lesson cause I get a job.
So until Level three Im working and Im studying..
hopefully there's always suny day in my life.
Im remembered an advice "You must get something the best for you"
thats Important Advice in my life.
so keep fight and keep spirit..
after Im Graduate form senior high school Im continue my study in University in West java exactly in Bogor.
the name university is Bogor Ibn Khaldun University.
now Im in level three in my university.
Im in Informatics Engineering department in my university.
I wanna make my mom proud of me, so I'll study hard in my University.
my mom is single parents in my life and my young brother life. my mom have a excelent personality.
I promise I'll make my mom proud of me.
First time in my Study Im feel bad cause I can't follow my lesson.Im so bored I can't follow the lesson cause I get a job.
So until Level three Im working and Im studying..
hopefully there's always suny day in my life.
Im remembered an advice "You must get something the best for you"
thats Important Advice in my life.
so keep fight and keep spirit..

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar